What the Community Solar Customer Wants
A New Special Report from SEPA and Shelton Group
What will it take to make solar power accessible for everyday Americans?
Community solar programs may indeed be the answer, but it will take smart packaging, pricing and messaging to be successful. And that depends on identifying the right target audience and understanding their deepest drivers.
Our new special report, based on a survey of more than 2,000 American commercial and residential energy customers, will give you the data and insights you need to market community solar successfully.
- The ideal target audience for community solar
- Who prefers a lease and who prefers a subscription/rate plan
- Whether array visibility matters
- Whether participation fees turn customers off
- Whether and how they want to be recognized for participating
- Which program sponsors and terminology customers prefer
- How big the potential market is for both residential and commercial community solar
And most important of all: the packaging, pricing and messaging that will get you the greatest buy-in for each target.
Oops! We could not locate your form.