You’re curious, courageous and authentic. So are we.
What else do we have in common? You’re creative, strategic and results-driven. You’re a great communicator and a great collaborator. You do the right thing. Those are our values, too. Bottom line:
We’re dedicated to making a difference for our clients and the world at large – and having fun while we do it.
Shelton Group is the nation’s leading marketing communications agency exclusively focused in the energy and environment sectors. We’re the experts, and that’s reflected in our impressive and growing roster of clients.
We’ve built a highly creative team here in Knoxville, one that loves to work hard and laugh hard. And we sleep well at night knowing that we do good work: good for our clients, and good for the rest of us, too.
If you’re a dedicated professional who wants to advance your career in this rapidly growing and increasingly relevant sector – and you want to have fun while you’re doing it – Shelton Group just might be the place for you.
What can you expect if you come to work at Shelton Group? Take a look through our Orientation Guide to get a sense of our culture, what we care about, and what makes us laugh.
Digital Advertising Freelancer
Our Digital Advertising Freelancers are responsible for setting up, optimizing, and reporting on digital advertising campaigns for Shelton Group and our clients. This independent contractor position is focused on paid search ads within Google, Display/programmatic advertising, and paid social media campaigns. Mobile, desktop, and cross-platform will all be your playground.
Campaigns will also include native, retargeting, display, and video ads. This position includes 25% strategy, budget allocation, client communication, and 75% hands-on research, implementation, optimization, and reporting on campaigns. Looking for an individual contributor who can work seamlessly with in-house and client teams.
Current Project Needs:
- Set up, optimization and management of PPC/Digital Advertising campaigns for multiple clients
- Management of ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, text ad creative, keyword research, setting up audiences, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs
- Analysis of campaign data and reporting on recommendations and strategy on a monthly basis
- Performance of digital advertising audits
- Active collaboration with Shelton Group’s digital team and account managers to align digital advertising campaigns with other ongoing initiatives
- Implementation of best practice guidelines that align with company processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks with effective resolution of conflicting priorities
- Ability to communicate professionally on client calls and via email
- Driven, forward-thinking individual with the ability to come up with creative digital advertising solutions
- Google Search
- Google Display
- Google Video
- Programmatic platforms like choozle, StackAdapt, or others.
Preferred But Not Mandatory Competencies:
- Other Social Platforms
The Digital Advertising Freelancer will be hired as an independent contractor working on specified existing projects, but may be called upon for future project needs.
Please send a brief letter that outlines your qualifications and your resume or profile link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a freelancer looking to join a purpose for progress? Shelton Group is one of the nation’s leading marketing communications firms exclusively focused on the sustainability sector. Right now, we’re looking for top-notch freelancers that understand the language of sustainability to help us develop outstanding:
- Digital assets/campaigns
- Brand strategy
If you excel in any of these areas send us your resume and cover letter highlighting your experience and how you feel you could best contribute to our mission and purpose to email@example.com.