You’re curious, courageous and authentic. So are we.
What else do we have in common?
You’re creative, strategic and results-driven. You’re a great communicator and a great collaborator. You do the right thing. Those are our values, too. Bottom line:
We’re dedicated to making a difference for our clients and the world at large – and having fun while we do it.
Shelton Group is the nation’s leading marketing communications agency exclusively focused in the energy and environment sectors. We’re the experts, and that’s reflected in our impressive and growing roster of clients.
We’ve built a highly creative team here in Knoxville, one that loves to work hard and laugh hard. And we sleep well at night knowing that we do good work: good for our clients, and good for the rest of us, too.
If you’re a dedicated professional who wants to advance your career in this rapidly growing and increasingly relevant sector – and you want to have fun while you’re doing it – Shelton Group just might be the place for you.
Senior Account Director
Help us see the forest and the trees. And help them grow in a cleaner world.
Location: Knoxville, TN
The senior account director must be equally adept at seeing the big picture and understanding the details as he or she leads strategic marketing communications efforts and oversees execution. The goal: to ensure high-quality work that exceeds client expectations, generates results and opens up new opportunities for our agency. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who …
- Has the ability and confidence to make smart decisions in real time, when managing multiple accounts at once
- Has a clear understanding of today’s marketing and communications business and a keen sense of entrepreneurship
- Can instill confidence in our clients via expertise and positive interactions, and can both grow and maintain healthy relationships with them
- Demonstrates the ability to help develop and own each client’s marketing strategy, defining what success looks like – and effectively steering projects toward that goal
- Has proven experience directing and mentoring a team of account/project managers
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge and management of financial projections
- Has excellent verbal and written communications skills, a lot of good old-fashioned common sense, a good head for business and at least a four-year degree in marketing or business
- Believes in the importance of deadlines
- Can proactively identify needs and propose new projects for each client, and expand relationships within clients’ organizations, and so organically grow our business
Experience with B2B marketing, building products, energy efficiency and/or environmental sustainability is a plus.
Does this describe you? Yes? Then send your resume and cover letter highlighting your experience and how you fit the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’re cool, calm and collected. And it rubs off on everybody around.
Location: Knoxville, TN
We’re looking for a project manager who will see multiple clients’ work through from beginning to end, ensuring it flows gracefully through all steps of our process, and arrives on time and on budget to satisfied clients. This role involves contributing to strategic marketing plans and then carrying out those plans on a daily basis.
The right person for this job is someone with exceptional communication and organizational skills. Impeccable attention to detail accompanied by a pleasant and optimistic personality. The ability to juggle multiple priorities and maintain a cool head under pressure. Responsiveness. Thoughtfulness. Poise. A knack for creative problem solving, readiness to collaborate, and willingness to make our clients’ concerns your top priority.
Specific responsibilities will include …
- Handling day-to-day activities for assigned clients.
- Regularly responding to/initiating client communications, including calls and emails.
- Preparing reports from all client meetings and accurately capturing, documenting and relaying client feedback and direction to internal and external audiences.
- Approving creative/production materials and coordinating client approvals.
- Assisting in reviewing and approving client invoices, proposals, and marketing, media and PR plans.
- Coordinating project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Actively learning about each client’s business and Shelton Group’s specialty focus on energy and the environment.
- Actively identifying new business opportunities with existing client contacts.
- Representing our agency at industry and community functions.
- 3+ years of account or project management experience in an agency environment, and proficiency at project management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Clients & Profits or an equivalent project management software.
If this describes you, we’d love to hear from you. Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Market Research Analyst
Do you love the detail?
Location: Knoxville, TN
We’re looking for someone who can analyze primary and secondary quantitative research data. That requires skill with numbers, of course, and also critical thinking. The end goal for someone in this position is to create perfection in the form of percentages, significant differences and analysis of data.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who …
- Collaborates well with internal team members in research
- Is skilled in quantitative analysis and has the experience required to:
- manage sampling methodology
- support online survey programming
- produce overall summary tables and cross-tabulations for quantitative studies and use them well – correctly interpreting significance and utilizing indexing
- work with appropriate statistical methods, being familiar with chi-square analysis, correlations, T-tests, Z-tests, ANOVA, factor, regression and cluster analysis, along with conjoint/discrete choice methods such as logit and Hierarchical Bayes (direct experience with Sawtooth’s CBC and HB conjoint analysis software would be ideal)
- analyze and summarize consumer data – exploring geographic, demographic, firmographic and product/service usage patterns (experience utilizing Tableau would be ideal)
- experience with SPSS or other statistical packages required
- Contributes to the research by creating clear tables, graphs and infographics
- Presents research effectively to audiences in person and via WebEx
- 2+ years of experience in market research analysis or related field required
- Undergraduate degree
Apply online at https://www.indeedjobs.com/shelton-group/jobs