When it comes to water conservation, are consumers… All Wet?Eco Pulse™ 2016 Special Report
It’s time for a bigger conversation about water.
There’s a global water crisis on the way – do consumers know? Will it move them to act? And will they reward brands that conserve water with their loyalty? We asked more than 2,000 American and Canadian consumers to tell us what they know about water conservation – and weigh in on their beliefs, perceptions and concerns about using water wisely.
What We Learned:
- How aware consumers are of global and national water issues
- How much value consumers place on corporate water-saving initiatives
- What consumers are doing at home to save water
- Which water-saving products appeal most to them
- What would move them to take more action
About Eco Pulse
Eco Pulse tracks consumers’ changing expectations for the products they purchase and the companies that make them, offering market insights into how you can build brand value by leveraging your commitment to sustainability and CSR.
Interested in buying the full study with crosstabs? Click here.
For press inquiries, please contact Kristin Spoerre at email@example.com.