You’re curious, courageous and authentic.
What else do we have in common?
You’re creative, strategic and results-driven. You’re a great communicator and a great collaborator. You do the right thing. Those are our values, too. Bottom line:
We’re dedicated to making a difference for our clients and the world at large – and having fun while we do it.
Shelton Group is the nation’s leading marketing communications agency exclusively focused in the energy and environmental sectors. We’re the experts, and that’s reflected in our impressive and growing roster of clients.
We’ve built a highly creative team here in Knoxville, one that loves to work hard and laugh hard. And we sleep well at night knowing that we do good work: good for our clients, and good for the rest of us, too.
If you’re a dedicated professional who wants to advance your career in this rapidly growing and increasingly relevant sector – and you want to have fun while you’re doing it – Shelton Group just might be the place for you.
Quantitative Research Analyst
We’re seeking a Quantitative Research Analyst who will be responsible for programming and fielding primary research projects for Shelton Group and its clients. This will include questionnaire programming and sample management for telephone and Internet studies and field service and panel provider coordination.
What character traits excite us? Impeccable attention to detail accompanied by a pleasant and optimistic personality. The ability to juggle multiple priorities and maintain a cool head under pressure. A knack for solving problems creatively. Willingness to collaborate and make our clients’ concerns top priority. Responsiveness. Thoughtfulness. Poise.
- Creating frequency and cross-tabulation tables for quantitative studies; accuracy and attention to detail are of the utmost importance.
- Using SPSS to create overall frequencies and cross-tabulations exported into a standard Excel workbook format.
- Categorizing and coding responses to open-ended questions.
- Developing consumer segmentation using cluster and/or factor analysis.
- Creating supporting graphs in PowerPoint and helping develop PowerPoint presentations for research studies.
- Pitching in as needed on other secondary/Internet information-gathering projects such as best practice profiling, issues identification and trending, competitor profiling, new business intelligence gathering, etc.
- Master’s degree
- 5 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with or ability to quickly master online survey programming and conjoint analysis software, preferably Sawtooth
- Familiarity with statistical methods including chi square, Pearson’s correlations, T-tests, ANOVA, multiple regression and discriminant analysis
- Experience with or ability to quickly master secondary data tools such as MRI or Radian 6 for social media analysis
- Mike Twardy
- Senior Account Executive
- Jeremy Parker
- Digital Designer