You’re curious, courageous and authentic.
What else do we have in common?
You’re creative, strategic and results-driven. You’re a great communicator and a great collaborator. You do the right thing. Those are our values, too. Bottom line:
We’re dedicated to making a difference for our clients and the world at large – and having fun while we do it.
Shelton Group is the nation’s leading marketing communications agency exclusively focused in the energy and environmental sectors. We’re the experts, and that’s reflected in our impressive and growing roster of clients.
We’ve built a highly creative team here in Knoxville, one that loves to work hard and laugh hard. And we sleep well at night knowing that we do good work: good for our clients, and good for the rest of us, too.
If you’re a dedicated professional who wants to advance your career in this rapidly growing and increasingly relevant sector – and you want to have fun while you’re doing it – Shelton Group just might be the place for you.
Digital Marketing Director
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Director to lead digital projects for our clients and our in-house marketing efforts. The Director of Digital Marketing will be responsible for strategy and the successful execution of a wide array of projects, including websites, email campaigns, digital advertising, content marketing, and analytics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent Shelton Group to clients in business development, kickoff, and progress meetings;
- Contribute ideas for digital strategy and execution, including sites, apps, digital media, social media, email campaigns, content marketing, and more.
- Create intuitive user experiences in the form of annotated site maps, user flows, wireframes and other common UX deliverables;
- Consult with the creative team on visual design and content;
- Oversee technical development teams, both in-house and outsourced;
- Ensure that key stakeholders are fully informed of progress and performance;
- Plan and implement all browser/device compatibility, user acceptance, usability, and quality assurance testing; and
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to ensure on-time, on-spec, and on-budget delivery of digital products.
Knowledge and Skill:
At least 3 years demonstrated experience in a similar role. Experience working on creative services teams is preferred. Familiarity with HTML5/CSS3, content management systems (e.g. WordPress), Google Analytics, Google Webmaster tools, SEO tools (e.g. Screaming Frog), wireframing tools (e.g. Balsamiq), and email marketing programs (e.g. Active Campaign) is preferred.
Shelton Group is seeking a senior-level account manager with 10+ years experience within a marketing communications firm and/or full-service advertising agency to lead and manage a group of accounts.
The account director must be equally adept at leading strategic marketing communications efforts and overseeing execution to ensure high-quality, efficient work that exceeds client expectations and optimizes agency profitability.
The position requires a solutions-driven individual capable of seeing the big picture without losing sight of details. He or she should be comfortable developing and moving forward with plans despite ambiguity, and the ability to lead and direct a team of account/project managers is a must. The account director must also instill confidence in clients, proficiently manage financial projections, and organically grow the business.
Strong verbal and written communications skills will be necessary for every aspect of this position. A four-year business or marketing degree is required. Experience with B2B marketing, building products, energy efficiency and/or environmental sustainability is a plus.
- Mike Twardy
- Senior Account Executive
- Jeremy Parker
- Digital Designer