Sustainability Through the Hispanic Lens
At 52 million strong, today’s Hispanic market segment is growing in sustainability buying power – and our latest study will help you engage and influence one of the greenest demographics. Shelton Group has joined forces with NMI to dig deep into Hispanic views and consumer behavior in this groundbreaking, comprehensive study – and you can be part of it. As a sponsor of this study, you’ll not only be able to contribute directly to it through input during the development stage, but you’ll also receive the insights you need, custom analysis, the right to use proprietary findings in your own materials – and so much more.
We’ll team up to discover:
- The best target audience for your product
- The role of advertising, packaging and social media as purchase drivers
- How Hispanic consumers influence others
- What makes Hispanic views and behaviors different
- Their views on issues of the day – such as water quality, waste reduction, climate change and personal health
And that’s just the beginning.
For more information, download our detailed OneSheet now.