Eco Pulse: Connecting the dots between today’s best consumers and your best brand story.
Are you ready to be enlightened and empowered?
Shelton Group’s sixth annual Eco Pulse™ study goes deep into the hearts and minds of consumers to reveal their true perceptions and purchasing actions related to sustainability in a range of categories – including food, skin care, home improvement products, utilities and others.
We asked specific questions. We asked subtle questions. And we got answers. The resulting 380 pages add up to a clearer, more well-rounded picture of consumers today. A picture that can help you develop successful strategies for all your sustainability efforts.
Sneak a peek. Download your free executive summary by clicking on the tab above.
What’s going on in there?
Get inside the heads of green consumers with us. The Eco Pulse study unveils some fascinating intel:
- Who’s the most profitable, loyal, influential target audience out there? We call them Brand Huggers. We share why they aren’t just the Tree Huggers you think they are – and why that’s good news for your brand.
- Your sustainability story is the most vital marketing tool you’ve got.
- Collaborative consumption and reuse have some surprising barriers, but the study reveals ways you can still make strides toward these important initiatives.
Plus, find out:
- If organizing green products into a special store section actually facilitates or limits sales
- The three biggest things companies should be doing to positively impact consumer purchase choices
- Whether consumers realize what products affect their homes’ indoor air quality
- Which emerging concerns about GMOs and other product-content issues may affect you
Invigorate your sustainability efforts. Eco Pulse 2013 offers valuable insider knowledge and trends that can keep your brand ahead of the curve. Now’s your chance to:
- Identify opportunities for capturing consumer loyalty
- Understand which drivers and messaging resonate best
- Create a competitive advantage for your brand