Walking the Walk
Our focus on sustainability is more than just a business philosophy or smart positioning in the marketplace. We bring those beliefs to our company culture—the everyday lives we lead within the agency.
Walk into our offices and you’ll notice:
- Energy-saving Toshiba LED lighting, plus the use of natural light and occupancy sensors
- Stylishly sustainable furniture from Steelcase
- Low VOC materials for improved air quality
- Signature Carpet made from bottles collected through Yellowstone Park Foundation’s Plastics to Carpet Program
- Materials reuse – from our walls to our work surfaces, including locally made cabinets, reclaimed factory tables, and countertops made from recycled glass
- Walls constructed from reclaimed cardboard tubes and covered with pallet wood – even lighting fixtures crafted from vintage soupspoons
- An energy-efficient HVAC system, ENERGY STAR® qualified equipment and appliances and water-saving faucets from Kohler
- A convenient, walkable location for reduced emissions and increased use of public transportation; bicycles available for employee errands
- Recycling bins conveniently placed throughout the agency – including workstations
- Agency-wide use of recycled-content paper products, as well as business cards printed on cereal box cardboard
Through the process of purchasing green products, practicing sustainable behaviors and successfully managing the build of our office space, we’ve faced the same challenges as both clients and consumers. There’s no better agency to communicate your sustainability or energy efficiency message – because that’s all we do. Come for a visit, get to know us, and find out more about how we can help you in your marketing efforts.